Moon Meteor Storm Pro
- The Meteor 1600 is designed for style and output. The Combination of 2 Cree XML L2 LEDs provides up to 2000 lumen output.
- The 2 Cree LEDs are angled separately to provide true spot and flood options.
- A better cooling system can increase both the run time and brightness of an LED; the lights performance can be improve 15%-30% by managing the heat.
- The circuit board on which the Cree LEDs are mounted is copper coated. The copper coating helps manage the temperature and aid performance.
- To aid in reducing the temperature in the system, the Meteor light is designed with an aluminium body and comes equipped with and integrated air vent cooling system. The rear of the light acts as a heat sink to help disperse heat away from the light.
- The overheating protection system protects the light and LED from burn out. If airflow is reduced and the temperature begins to rise the light will select a lower brightness level until the airflow and cooling improves.
- Water resistant
- The new safety mode means that once the battery level falls below predefined level, this selects the brightest mode that guarantees 1 hour run time to get you home.
- The Moon memory mode function ensure that when you turn you light back on, it returns to the last selected mode
- The Meteor 1600 includes 2 x Panasonic 3200 mAh, combined with Cree LED for superb combination.